Simple, sane, and results-based coaching for women who are ready to go from struggle to success and transform their relationship with food, fitness, and themselves.
Does this sound like you?
You’re sick of hitting the reset button every Monday.
You often feel confused and overwhelmed about what to eat.
Your clothes are snug, your energy is zapped, and you don’t have hours to spend working out and cooking on top of everything else you have on your plate.
Really, you don’t feel like yourself, and you’re just tired of being tired.
You wonder if fitness and nutrition will always feel so hard.
You’re pretty sure you know what you need to do, but you often second guess and struggle with the motivation to actually do it.
And at the end of the day, you just want to feel freaking fabulous in your skinny jeans instead of looking in the mirror while you wonder, “how did this happen?”
Is this so much for a girl to ask?!
Welcome to 1:1 Fired Up Fitness and Fat Loss Coaching!!
Ditch the dieting and get off the struggle bus!
Instead, hop on the success train and step into your 16-week jumpstart to forever fat loss and sustainable fitness habits.
Fired Up Fitness and Fat Loss Coaching is your FINAL solution for feeling super confident in your clothes, in the gym, and in your life!
Hi, I’m Athena, your fired up fitness coach.
And you might be wondering why the phrase “fired up.”
I’m fired up because I’ve been in your shoes: doing aallll the things that diet culture said to do, only to feel like a hamster on the wheel.
- I spent a lot of time tracking points and restricting foods.
- I spent years of my life and hours in the kitchen every Sunday, prepping all my food for the week. Then I was “soooo good” during the day, but those Tupperware containers had nothing on my nighttime eating and out of control cravings on the weekends.
- I spent years of my life spending hours in the gym, doing excessive cardio to “make up” what I ate the day before, beating my body to submission, and giving myself injury after injury.
When I think about how much time I wasted, I get FIRED UP! And I know I can help women JUST LIKE YOU get off the same hamster wheel and start living healthy in a sane and enjoyable way.
This is how 1:1 Fired Up Fitness and Fat Loss Coaching was born.
It breaks my heart seeing so many women going through the same thing I did.
I’m sick of seeing so many women hating their bodies, frustrated by their lack of results, and feeling like something must be wrong with them… all because of the ridiculous amount of fad diets and rigid programs out there that are unfair to us because they don’t set us up for success.
Are you fired up too!?
Another reason I’m your fired up fat loss coach is because I freaking LOVE working with my girls!
I have the most rewarding job in the world. I’ve worked in the health and fitness industry in both the commercial and corporate settings for over a decade now, and I’ve helped hundreds of women realize how SIMPLE fitness and nutrition actually can be and that we don’t have to change it all, all through my #FitOnTheGo style workouts, #GoPROeats approach to food, mindful eating strategies that actually WORK, and addressing the mindset stuff that so often holds us back from achieving the results we desire.
Helping my time-strapped clients break free from the all or nothing trap and figure out how to make fitness fit their lives instead of the other way around fuels my passion to reach even MORE women and help them ditch the diet mentality too.
Whether your goal is to lose fat, lose inches, improve your diet, or just feel overall stronger and more energetic, I vow to meet you where you are and help you bridge the gap between knowing and doing.
I will give you the tools you need for success and help you progress toward your goals, one simple and sane step at a time.
And I will be 100% in your corner to support and guide you in your journey.
My clients of course love LOSING fat and inches, but the true magic of working with a coach in a 1:1 capacity is so much more than that. It’s in what my clients GAIN: a sense of empowerment, confidence, and respect for themselves.
“I cannot recommend 1:1 coaching with Athena enough! I initially signed up because I was looking for a lasting, long term solution to consistently eat better and exercise more regularly. Before working with Athena, my weekly routine would consist of your typical eating healthy Monday through Thursday and then rewarding myself on the weekends. It was a constant up and down battle, and I wasn’t seeing the fitness results I was looking for.
From day 1 with Athena, she has always pushed me to figure out WHY my goals of eating better and exercising more were important to me. It was through discovering this why that we were able to make a solid plan for me with realistic, yet challenging goals. One of the most important things I’ve learned while working with Athena is how important mindset is. One of my big takeaways has been learning to not use food as a reward or think of food as either good or bad. Instead, I focus on fueling my body with what it needs and what makes me feel my best!”
-Audra, 1-on-1 Coaching Client
Because of the high touch nature of 1:1 coaching, I limit the number of women I work with at one time and only accept new clients on an application basis to make sure we are a good coach/client fit. To apply, click on the link above to book your FREE 30-minute connection call and fill out the application form. On your call, we’ll chat about your #1 fitness and nutrition challenges and see if Fired Up Fitness and Fat Loss coaching is right for you!
Here’s what you get when you sign up:
- 24/7 text and email access → so you can troubleshoot any question, obstacle, or situation that comes up in real time.
- Bi-weekly 45-minute coaching calls → so we can check in on your progress and help you get crystal clear on what your next best action steps are.
- A completely customized workout plan → you’ll receive workouts that are 100% geared toward your schedule, your gym/equipment access, and your goals… all without needing to spend hours of your day exercising. One less thing to have to think about!
- Individualized nutrition planning and support → you’ll receive simple nutrition tools and strategies to help you feel in control around food instead of the other way around. No calorie counting, no obsessing about macros, and no tracking your food. Wine, bread, and chocolate ARE allowed!
- Weekly goal setting check ins → so you can celebrate what went well the previous week, identify areas for improvement, and stay motivated and accountable between coaching calls.
- Access to the Empowered Together Coaching Club → you’ll have access to my monthly membership club at no additional cost. This will give you the opportunity to also participate in the ETCC monthly challenges and connect with a supportive and like-minded group of women who are also working on their fitness and fat loss goals, while still having that high touch 1:1 support you desire.
- Unlimited motivation and individual support → so you have someone to help you when life happens and you feel stuck. I’ll be cheering you on the entire time while also holding you accountable to your goals so you don’t give up.
1:1 Coaching is for you if:
- You have tried every diet and fitness program in the book, but you’re still unsatisfied with the way you eat, feel, and look.
- You want to stop feeling like on again and off again when it comes to your fitness and nutrition. You are ready to get consistent and make true and lasting lifestyle changes instead of doing soooo well for a few weeks and then letting your progress go.
- You thought you knew what you needed to do to reach your goals, and you’ve been doing it, but then, all of sudden, you find yourself back in a health and fitness rut. This alone kills your motivation, and then once again you find yourself frustrated, questioning yourself, and feeling ashamed. Never a good place to be.
- You know that having someone to hold you accountable will help you achieve the changes you want, but you feel nervous about getting lost in a group coaching program, you want more individual attention and the 1:1 access, and/or you don’t do the whole Facebook group thing. You just want someone to help you take all the guesswork out of it!
1:1 Coaching is NOT for you if:
- You are not willing to show up and do the work. I limit the number of 1:1 clients I work with at a time so I can give my very best attention and effort to each and every woman who signs up to work with me. That said, I can’t want your results more than you do. You can’t be wishy washy. You must be willing to book your calls, fill out your weekly progress report, and keep a constant open and honest line of communication with me as your coach.
- You want to count calories and be told exactly what to eat through a strict meal plan instead of learning to take a more intuitive approach that will be more sustainable for the long haul.
- You are not willing to explore the mindset issues that actually might be holding you back from reaching your goals. Diet and exercise are big pieces of the equation, but without getting your mind right and exploring how your thoughts and beliefs are affecting your health, the changes you desire will not come.
- You want a quick fix or immediate results. What’s the point if you’ll just gain it all back and more?
1:1 coaching requires your 100% commitment. If you are ready, willing, and able to make changes to your life, don’t wait to reach out. I only have 5 spots available for new clients at this time, and once they’re gone, that’s it!
I only work with go getter women who are excited to show up and do the work required for lasting change. No wishy washer whiners allowed. You must be ALL IN!
The investment for 1:1 Fired Up Fitness and Fat Loss coaching is $327 per month or a one-time payment of $1,200.
Considering the average cost of a SINGLE one hour personal training session at the gym is $100, it’s really a no brainer.
Fired Up Fitness and Fat Loss coaching brings you the personal training for sure. But it ALSO brings you what most personal training packages are missing: the accountability, motivation, and support in between sessions to ensure your continued progress and success.
Think about it. Your $300 a month gets you 3 in person workouts. Great. But who’s helping you get your workouts done in between your weekly session? Do you even scratch the surface on nutrition? Does that trainer take the time to help you navigate your cravings, energy, and nighttime eating in the 60 minutes you have together?
Instead, your $300 a month can get you the whole she-bang when you invest in 1:1 coaching: bi-weekly coaching calls, daily text access to Athena, a customized workout plan, individualized nutrition planning and support, weekly accountability check ins, and access to the Empowered Together Coaching Club.
My clients will often say “I love working with you because it’s like having a personal trainer, lifestyle coach, and someone to help keep me on track with my eating living in my phone!”
We laugh because it’s SO true.
Look, the women I work with aren’t any different than you.
It’s just that when they reached that fed up and fired up point, they decided to stop sitting on the sidelines of their life. They decided to say YES and invest in themselves.
You have that very same opportunity, right now.
Get off the struggle bus and onto the success train.
Get fired up about breaking free from society’s unrealistic fitness expectations and extremes.
Get fired up about loving how you eat and move.
Get fired up at the thought of a STRESS-FREE transformation.
Get fired up about what your life (and body!) could look like.
Finally, get fired up about just how much you are 100% WORTH IT!
I started working with Athena in July 2017. My second child had just turned one, and I felt like between the kids and work, I had lost my identity somewhere along the way. My own health and wellness had taken a back seat, resulting in me being heavier than I had ever been in my life.
I was eating whatever was around, I felt tired all the time, and I had a glass half empty attitude towards life. When I could, I would run outdoors a few miles 2-3 times a week, but I felt frustrated that I was seeing no fat loss results after months.
So I sought out a fitness coach, hoping to lose fat and tone up, but little did I know I was going to get SO much more out of this experience.
Once I met Athena, I immediately started on the process of gaining back my confidence and some sense of control over my habits and actions. Athena’s coaching program encourages autonomy, flexibility, and kindness to yourself. I quickly became a big believer in her “anti-perfect” philosophy and simple and sane approach to health and fitness.
Athena spends time carefully understanding her clients’ lifestyles so that the changes she recommends are always gradual and feel just right. They are never too much or too little, never forced or imposed.
The workouts Athena gives me are challenging, but safe, with videos to guide me. I love being able to send her videos of myself to check my form, and I’ve never felt bored with her workouts. Athena continues to challenge me to try new things and push myself, and best of all, she gives me workouts I can do at home so I don’t feel like I have to spend time away from kids in order to take care of myself. Good-bye mom guilt!
Athena is also a WEALTH of knowledge on the nutrition aspect of fat loss, which is so key. Her philosophy of adding (veggies and protein) and not subtracting, is brilliant, and I have learned SO many delicious recipes and nutrition strategies to help me not have to think about my food choices so much.
I signed up for two 4 month 1:1 coaching sessions with Athena, and I am coming on the tail end of my second. I have lost about 15 pounds and more importantly, my body composition has shifted, so I’m down multiple sizes too. I’ve lost fat and toned up. I feel, look, and truly am stronger than I have ever been.
I am showing up differently in my relationships, with my kids, and at work. I find myself improving my sleeping habits, having more energy during the day at work, and being more focused. The other thing I have gained from this experience is an improved attitude toward my life. Every day I wake up and know that with Athena’s help I have the tools to continue making myself the best version of me!
If you are looking to lose fat, tone up, eat a more nutritious and energizing diet that will help you achieve your goals, and also start cultivating a more positive outlook towards yourself in this process, then Athena is the person for you. Working with her will be one of the best things you do not only for yourself, but the people around you too!”
-Shruti, 1-on-1 Coaching Client
- Feeling stronger than you ever have
- Showing up as a more positive person overall
- Sleeping better and having more energy than you ever thought possible
- Not having mom guilt or work guilt when you make time for YOU and your health!
Just like Shruti, you deserve this too! Click the button below to take the first step. Let's re-discover that strong, energetic, and vibrant woman we know is in there, waiting to be let out!
I hired Athena to get myself back into a routine and put fitness back at the forefront of my life after I moved, lost my routine and regular class schedule, and was struggling to figure out my next step.
I did NOT expect to get out of it what I did: a completely new approach to fitness and food.
Athena asked me to give her 12 weeks and to trust the process. I trust Athena, I did NOT trust the process, but in I went.
And it was Athena in the end, not my doctor, who was able to figure out that my approach to nutrition and fitness had not been working and why.
First, I used to be someone who took two or three Zumba classes back to back, and when I couldn’t get to a class, then I didn´t work out. I knew that I was supposed to also do strength training, but if I had to choose I would always choose cardio because I genuinely thought that’s how I would lose more weight.
Second, I have a two month period every year where things get crazy at work. This year, as I approached this busy season, I expressed to Athena how nervous I was. I had already worked so hard for 6 months with her, and I knew what summer brings for me and in my industry. It is all-consuming, 6 weeks of around-the-clock, sometimes sleepless, overwhelming insanity. And every year for me that means the same things: I stop working out because I don´t have the time or energy, and I eat whatever, whenever, or sometimes not at all.
Every year, I end summer heavier, exhausted, drained, and then it would always take me a month or two to get back to “normal.” I never lost weight because of this pattern.
Through coaching with Athena, we planned DOABLE strategies for meals, we planned when and how I would get my workouts in, how many, how much time, what to do if I was stuck in the office, what to do if I didn´t get any sleep, and she attempted to convince me that no, I would not lose the 6 months of work I had put in, and that I would survive summer. I was terrified but in we went… AND SUMMER WENT OFF WITHOUT A HITCH.
I worked out 5 times a week, I ate nutritious meals, and I took care of myself. Summer was insane, chaotic, exhausting, and nuts as it always is. It made our team shine and do their absolute best work as it always does. But this year, it didn´t happen at the expense of ME.
Before summer I had already taken my new tools, strategies, and workouts to 10 different cities, a few different countries, hotel rooms, conferences, cruise ships, and it was awesome, but summer scared the hell out of me, it was my Everest, but I made it, and at the other end of the text message was always Athena, cheering me on.
In total, I have lost over 30 pounds this year and dropped multiple sizes.
I no longer have an excuse to not exercise. It’s not all or nothing, it’s not dependent on whether or not I can make it to a class. I have SO much energy now, I am SO much stronger, I eat WAY less, and I HAVE SO MUCH FREE TIME. It’s completely counterintuitive and I still can’t believe it. But it’s working!
As a coach, Athena takes your successes and celebrates them with you. Your wins are hers too: she is always there to help and coach you on how to make things easier in order to be successful. This past year has taught me that it’s okay to admit when you need help, it’s great to be able to lean on others to help change your story. And Allhealthsolution helped me change mine, 100%.”
– Joy, 1-on-1 Coaching Client