Hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. To recap mine:
I had a great time with my gym friends at a .
I slept in, baked some cookies, tried but failed at apartment hunting, grabbed lunch with Tim at (got the same thing I did ), then celebrated Kerri’s 30th birthday. Kerri’s parents threw her a fun fiesta at their house, and we had a great time seeing a lot of our work friends. Happy Birthday, Kerri!
I slept in (two days in a row?!? apparently my body needed it), went to “Hour of Power” at for some much-needed yoga time (I hadn’t been in FOREVER), then spent the day getting some things done, relaxing, and packing for another business trip this week.
What did you guys do this weekend? Were you able to squeeze in any workouts?
Here’s my weekly workout recap and planning:
Last Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Off
- Monday: 20 Minute Core Strength ()
- Tuesday: Two A Day Tuesday – took Liz’s Kickboxing and taught my Circuit Class, both of which were !
- Wednesday: Two A Day Wednesday – took Erin’s Cutz followed by Andy’s Kix at
- Thursday: Taught my Circuit
- Friday: Taught 1 hour spin
- Saturday: Off
This Week’s Workouts
- Sunday: Hour of power heat yoga (check!)
- Monday: Morning workout of my own before heading to Arkansas
- Tuesday: Off (already know it’s going to be a long day on the road)
- Wednesday: Morning workout of my own before being on site for the day
- Thursday: Off
- Friday: Workout of my own at some point while working from home
- Saturday: Either kickboxing at the Y, or Cutz/Kix at CBC (depends on how much sleep I get Friday night!)
What’s on your workout agenda this week? Do my weekly recaps and plans help motivate you?
Have a good one!