Happy Halloween Weekend!!
I’ve had some pretty good costumes in the past:
Twister Board (2007 Part 1)
Flapper (2007 Part 2)
Rock Star (2009)
Tonight Tim is throwing Halloween Bash 2011, and we’re doing a group costume with Trina and Geoff. I’m not telling what it is, so you’ll have to come back and find out, won’t ya? I also have a separate party on Saturday night, but am still scrounging for a last minute costume for that. Any easy ideas you guys think I could pull together? Let me know!
The other day . I promised you guys I would be posting the recipes, so here goes the first one. It’s really easy! I got this recipe from Tim’s aunt/cousin .
Ultimate Party Meatballs
- 1 16 ounce can Ocean Spray Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 12 ounce bottle Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1 2 pound bag frozen, pre-cooked, cocktail size meatballs
- Combine sauces in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium-low heat stirring until smooth.
- Add meatballs.
- Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until meatballs are heated through, stirring occasionally.
Slow Cooker Directions (what I did)
- Place meatballs in a slow cooker.
- Combine sauces and pour over meatballs.
- Cover and cook 4 hours on high.
These of course would be healthier if you made your own meatballs or ground turkey balls instead. Next time.
On Monday I posted my . Thanks for all the comments and entries for this one. Using the “True Random Number Generator,” I am happy to announce that the lucky winner is…
Dun dun dun.
Commenter # 18 – Kelly S!
“I am struggling as to which one I would like the most, but I am leaning towards oatcakes. Sounds like it would be along the lines of an oatmeal cookie, at least that is what I am hoping for. LOVE reading your blog everyday!”
Kelly, please email me at [email protected] for details on how to get your prize!
For the rest of you, you can still find , , and at a store near you! And, I’ll be doing my next free giveaway in the next couple of weeks – so stay tuned for more fun!
Question of the Day: What are you being for Halloween this year? What was your most creative or funniest costume yet?